eMedia is calling on eligible individuals who are interested in qualifying for its Graphic Design Internship intake for 2022. Be sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility requirements if you’re intending to submit an application.
eMedia Holdings is a JSE-listed company that runs some of South Africa’s foremost media organizations with interests in a range of broadcasting, and content and production, one of which is e.tv, the only independently owned free-to-air TV station serving South Africa. It is also the fifth terrestrial TV channel in the country and one of the most watched channels in South Africa.
eMedia Graphic Design Internship 2022
The successful candidate will be based at e.tv’s facilities in Gauteng. During this 9 to 12-month internship, the Graphic Intern is expected to work on e.tv’s multimedia design requirements including, but not limited to the following:
- Create specific solutions for ABL, BTL, and other online needs
- Make sure imagery and design works are accurate, of high quality, and submitted on time
- Collaborate with other designers, copywriters, marketing specialists, and photographers as a team in achieving tight deadlines
- Come up with ideas, layouts, and graphics for websites, company logos, and product illustrations
- Determine appropriate arrangement and size of copies (including font style/size) as well as illustrative materials
- Create rough drafts of material as per specification
Who should apply?
The ideal applicant must be able to satisfy the minimum eligibility requirements of the role as listed below:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma in Graphic Design
- Knowledgeable with the following:
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, InDesign
- Camera raw (editing)
- Sound time management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Assertive and highly capable of managing professional relations
- Good coaching/mentoring skills
- Able to cope with pressure and work-related conflict
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to complete an online application form on e.tv’s jobs portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, send an email to email@example.com, or fill out their Contact Us form.
Click the link to vie a PDF copy of the eMedia Graphic Design Internship 2022 advert page.