eMedia is calling on eligible graduates who are interested in qualifying for its Marketing Internship intake for 2022 at its Johannesburg offices. Be sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility requirements if you’re intending to submit an application.
eMedia Holdings is a JSE-listed company that runs some of South Africa’s foremost media organizations with interests in a range of broadcasting, and content and production, one of which is e.tv, the only independently owned free-to-air TV station serving South Africa. It is also the fifth terrestrial TV channel in the country and one the most watched channels in South Africa.
eMedia Marketing Internship 2022
As a Marketing Intern, the successful candidate will develop a good understanding of communication and marketing processes within a news environment, encompassing marketing, on-air promotions, public relations, internal communication, and stakeholder engagement. Moreover, the Marketing Intern engages the broader news team and a general view of how a news channel operates.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Establish and maintain team and interpersonal relations to ensure the attainment of team objectives and a strong working environment
- Accomplish personal development plan
- Take part in development and learning courses
- Take active participation in team and peer learning activities
- Execute the channel’s marketing, communications, and PR plans
- Develop, roll out, and track promotional plans
- Generate marketing reports
- Take active participation during team planning meetings
- Facilitate programming and marketing events
- Develop a sound understanding of eNCA channel functions
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria may submit their applications.
- Completed a National Diploma in Marketing or Journalism
- Holds a National Senior certificate
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications e.g. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Sound time management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Assertive, persuasive, and good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication, presentation, organization, and facilitation skills
- Able to cope under pressure and manage conflict effectively
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to complete an online application form on eMedia’s recruitment page. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out their Contact Us form.
Click the link to vie a PDF copy of the eMedia Marketing Internship 2022 advert page.