eMedia is calling on eligible graduates who are interested in qualifying for its Producer Internship 2022 intake at its Johannesburg offices. Be sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility requirements if you’re intending to submit an application.
eMedia Holdings is a JSE-listed company that runs some of South Africa’s foremost media organizations with interests in a range of broadcasting, and content and production, one of which is e.tv, the only independently owned free-to-air TV station serving South Africa. It is also the fifth terrestrial TV channel in the country and one the most watched channels in South Africa.
eMedia Producer Internship 2022
Based at eMedia’s Johannesburg offices, the primary responsibility of the incumbent is to acquire various skills and competencies as part of the newsroom by performing the fulfilling the following duties:
- Conduct research, investigation, and fact-checking information
- Identify interesting and news-worthy stories
- Report the news
- Book guests and conduct interviews
- Create scripts write visuals with minimum supervision
- Perform some administrative work
- Provide support with developing creative and absorbing content for the channel
- Accomplish individual development plan
- Establish and maintain team and interpersonal relations to ensure attainment of team objectives and strong working environment
- Take part in development and learning courses
- Take active participation in team and peer learning activities
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria may submit their application:
- Completed a National Diploma course in Journalism or Broadcasting
- Holds a National Senior certificate
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications e.g. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Sound time management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Assertive, persuasive, and good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication, presentation, organization, and facilitation skills
- Able to cope under pressure and manage conflict effectively
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to complete an online application form on eMedia’s recruitment page. Click the link below to get started:
Ref. no: eNCA020
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out their Contact Us form.
Click the link to vie a PDF copy of the eMedia Producer Internship 2022 advert page.