eMedia Investments is calling on qualified individuals to join its 12-month eNCA Internship Programme for 2019. This is a paid internship opportunity and a good platform for those who are interested in building a career in the world of media.
eMedia Investments is the parent company of eNews Channel Africa, which is considered by many as one of South Africa’s most watched TV news channel. It also bears the reputation of being the most trusted independent television and online news platform in the country.
First launched in 1 June 2008, eNCA served as the country’s first ever South African TV that features a 24-hour news service on television. From its signature live reports, sports, weather, breaking news, to its business updates and entertainment news, eNCA has an important source of local and international news for a great number of South Africans.
eMedia Investments/eNCA Graduate Programmes 2019
eMedia is offering 12-month long graduate programmes in the following areas:
- Camera Operation
- Make-up, Hair and Beauty
- Libraries and Archives
- Administration and Reception
- Call Centre
- Human Resources
- Graphic Design
- Local Programming
The eMedia Investments/eNCA Graduate Programmes run for a duration of 12 months. Full-time employment at the end of the programme is not guaranteed.
Requirements or Eligibility
Only applicants who meet the following minimum requirements will be eligible for consideration to become part of the programme:
- Must hold a relevant undergraduate degree or at least a 3-year National Diploma holder
- Must be capable of exceptional Business English, both written and oral
- Computer savvy and able to use tools related to their expertise or area of specialization
- Willing and always available to work irregular hours on a fixed schedule, including public holidays and weekends
- Always willing to learn and integrate in the working world
- Meticulous even with the smallest details
- Produces great results under pressure
- Able to keep deadlines
View the eMedia Investments/eNCA Graduate Programmes 2019 advert by clicking the link.
How to Apply
If you meet the minimum requirements of the programme register an account on the company’s recruitment portal to be able to apply. Click here to get started.
If you already have an account, just go ahead and log in and apply.
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for submission of applications is on 30 August 2019.
Applicants who do not receive feedback 14 days past the closing date, please consider the application as unsuccessful.
Learn more about eNCA by clicking the link.