Applications are now open for the Ericsson Engineering Graduate Programme 2024 intake in Johannesburg, Gauteng. If you’re looking to apply, be sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities.
As one of the forerunners of the development of the telecommunications sector, Ericsson is the first to develop Bluetooth technology and one of the leading movers in 5G technology. With a global workforce of about 100,000 in over 180 countries, Ericsson holds more than 54,000 patents and offers software, services, and software e.g. 3G, 4G, and 5G equipment as well as optical transport and internet protocol systems.
Ericsson Engineering Graduate Programme 2024
As part of the Ericsson Engineering Graduate Programme 2024 intake in Johannesburg, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to acquire essential skills, work experience, and knowledge crucial to career development. In addition to working with teams on live projects, the incumbents will have access to training courses and coaching from dedicated mentors during the 12-month programme as well as:
- Collaboration with colleagues from all parts of the world
- Mentorship from senior professionals in the industry
- Work in an international environment that inspires idea and thought generation
- Continuous hands-on classroom training and e-learning
- Gain valuable work experience from a global industry leader in telecommunications
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Recent graduates ( between academic year 2022 and 2023) in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics and Communications, or any relevant qualifications
- Must have no more than 12 months of work experience
- Fundamental network level skills
- Understands how databases work
- Basic scripting and programming skills
- Broad technical and problem-solving skills
- Effective presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sound commercial and entrepreneurial skills
- Knowledgeable with MS Office productivity tools
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to fill out an online application form on Ericsson’s recruitment page. Click the link below to start the process:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you want to know more about Ericsson’s application process, click here.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not post any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.