ERM, an environmental health services and consulting company, is inviting suitable candidates to apply for its Postgraduate Internship 2023 intake at its Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban offices. If you wish to be part of this internship opportunity, make sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role before submitting an application.
Considered as one of the most extensive pure play sustainability consultancy company working with leading global organizations in developing solutions to challenges in sustainability and identifying commercial opportunities that satisfy current needs while preserving opportunities for generations to come.
ERM Postgraduate Internship 2023
ERM’s Postgraduate Internship 2023 intake is a 12-month commitment where successful candidates will have access to professional development through complex and extensive projects. Moreover, the internship programme involves a combination of hands-on experiential training as well as technical and non-technical training.
During the internship, successful candidates can look forward to the following:
- A performance-based, entrepreneurial-driven work culture
- Opportunities to get hands-on with long-term, large, and complex projects that can make an impact on a local, national, or global scale
- Work closely with and learn from leading industry experts
- Gain experience in a company with a strong reputation and client focus working with clients from upcoming and established markets
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds an Honours, Master’s, or PhD in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Management, Climate Science, Data Science, Biodiversity, Ecology, Finance, or any relevant qualification
- Recent graduates from the 2022 or 2023 academic year
- A South African citizen and currently unemployed
- Agile, innovative, driven, and enthusiastic
- Good verbal and written communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Background in capturing technical data and preparing reports
- Able to produce results with minimal supervision
- Flexible, able to multi-task and amenable to travel
- Able to perform successfully within a consulting environment and meet strict deadlines
- Operates with a strong sense of integrity, respect, dependability, customer focus, and positive mindset
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on ERM’s online recruitment platform to be able to apply for the role. Click the link below to get started:
Job ID: R00018150
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you wish to know more about ERM as a place to work, click/tap the link to visit their Careers page.
Click/tap the link to view a PDF copy of the ERM Postgraduate Internship 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently accepting applications.