Ernst & Young SA is calling on suitable individuals who would like to send their application and become part of its Actuarial and Quants Graduate Programme for 2021.
With headquarters in London England, Ernst & Young is a global professional services firm and is considered one largest of its kind in the world. It runs as an international network of member firms operating as separate legal entities. To date, EY has about 270,000 employees and close to 700 offices located in about 150 countries all around the world.
Ernst & Young SA is inviting suitable individuals who are interested in sending their application and become part of its Technology Graduate Programme for 2021.
Ernst & Young Actuarial and Quants Graduate Programme
The successful candidates will be part of EY’s Actuarial Team or Quants Team making important technical input to client engagements and organizational projects. Moreover, the incumbent will develop external and internal relations and determine and escalate prospective business opportunities for EY within current engagements.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Take part in Actuarial and Quantz projects
- Work efficiently within a team providing support, sharing responsibilities, and sending progress updates to senior team members
- Contribute during preparations for management team meetings
- Assist in preparing schedules and reports for clients and other stakeholders
- Ensure productive business relations with client personnel
- Establish solid internal relations between EY Advisory Services and other services within the organization
- Participate in people-related activities e.g. recruitment and retention of Technical Advisory Services personnel
- Maintain educational and training programmes for constant skills improvement of the staff
- Know and comply with workplace policies and guidelines
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic requirements to get considered for the graduate programme:
- Must hold a Master’s or Honours degree in Actuarial Science, Data Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Fully completed Honours degree at the time of hire
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register an applicant profile on EY’s recruitment page. Click here to start the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this time. However, the job advert may no longer be accessible if the position has been filled.
If you want to know more about Ernst & Young and what the company has to offer, go ahead by clicking the link.
Click the link to view the Ernst & Actuarial and Quants Graduate Programme 2021 advert.