Ernst & Young SA is calling on qualified individuals to build a career within the company and become part of its Advisory and Transaction Advisory Services (or TAS) under its Consulting Graduate Programme 2020.
With headquarters in London England, Ernst & Young is a global professional services firm and is considered one largest of its kind in the world. It runs as an international network of member firms operating as separate legal entities. To date, EY has about 270,000 employees and close to 700 offices located in about 150 countries all around the world.
Ernst and Young Consulting Graduate Programme 2020
Successful candidates will be joining the Advisory division, EY’s fastest growing, most fluid and diverse business area along with about 20,000 professionals from all over the world. Some of the duties and responsibilities the successful applicants will perform are as follows:
- Help clients as they manage risk and improve performance
- Work with clients in addressing specific circumstances and achieving sustainable growth in their business performance
- Deliver constantly-changing and far-reaching ideas to clients from various sectors and locations
- Work and solve complex business problems
The EY Consultant Graduate Programme aims to get fresh talent with the potential to be successful in building a long term and rewarding career with the company.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify for the graduate programme, applicants must have at least a 65% grade average obtained from a BCom honours or BSc degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Any Engineering degree, but Civil, Industrial, or Electrical is a preference
- Statistics or Math
- Software Development/Programming
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Internal Audit
- Business Science (with Finance as subject)
- Data Science (with Finance as subject)
- Investment Management
- Other fields of study that are relevant to these courses
The Advisory division is composed of three business areas where the selected applicants can choose from:
- Performance Improvement
- IT Advisory
- Cross advisory
- Information Technology Risk Assurance
- Cross advisory
- M&A Advisory
- Project Finance
- Transaction Real Estate
- Transaction Support
- Transaction Tax
- Operational Transaction Services
- Valuation and Business Modelling
View the EY Consultant Graduate Programme 2020 advert here.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to register an account (if you don’t already have one) to be able to apply. Click here to start the registration process.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission applications has been set as of this writing
For enquiries, click on the link and find the contact details of the EY office near you: