Ernst & Young is inviting suitable candidates to send in their application and qualify for its Industrial Engineering Internship programme in South Africa for 2021.
With headquarters in London, England, Ernst & Young is a global professional services firm and is considered one largest of its kind in the world. It runs as an international network of member firms operating as separate legal entities. To date, EY has about 270,000 employees and close to 700 offices located in about 150 countries all around the world.
Ernst & Young Industrial Engineering Internship 2021
As an Industrial Engineering Intern, the successful candidate is to take on the following duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in various internal and client projects in a technical capacity
- Actively develop external and internal relationships
- Determine potential business opportunities as well as risks in existing engagements (and direct to proper channels)
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to meet these minimum qualification requirements to apply for the intern position:
- Currently pursuing the final year of BSc Hons or BEng in Industrial Engineering
- Achieved an overall academic GPA of 65% or higher
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to go ahead with the application, access EY’s recruitment page via the link below to register an account.
No deadline has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, click on the link and find the contact details of the EY office near you.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Ernst & Young Industrial Engineering Internship 2021 advert.