Ernst & Young SA is need of a suitably qualified individual to become part of its Risk Advisory team through the company’s Internal Audit Internship Programme for 2020.
With headquarters in London England, Ernst & Young is a global professional services firm and is considered one largest of its kind in the world. It runs as an international network of member firms operating as separate legal entities. To date, EY has about 270,000 employees and close to 700 offices located in about 150 countries all around the world.
Ernst & Young Internal Audit Internship Programme 2020
The successful applicant will become an essential part of the EY Risk team and will be taking on a critical role in internal projects and more importantly, Risk client engagements. Other equally important roles of Internal Audit Intern will include the following:
- Proactively establish external and internal relations with the aim of identifying and escalating potential business opportunities within present engagements
- Work as an effective team member by sharing responsibilities, maintaining communication, providing support and status reports to senior team members
- Assist with meeting preparations for client management teams as well as attend such meetings
- Assist with preparing schedules and reports for delivery to clients and other relevant parties
- Grow and manage productive working relationships among client personnel
- Develop solid internal relationships with EY Advisory Services, including other services across with other services present within EY
- Take part in people initiatives such as hiring and retaining Risk professionals
- Know and follow workplace procedures and policies
As this full-time internship programme offers the successful applicant an opportunity to gain valuable experience as an effective risk analyst, EY does not guarantee permanent employment at the end of the internship period.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants must satisfy the following basic requisites:
- Must be pursuing a Honour’s degree at the time of the application
- Must have no more than 12 months of related financial, business, or audit working experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Solid interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated principles, work ethic, values and integrity
Click the link to view the Ernst & Young Internal Audit Internship Programme 2020
How to Apply
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to go ahead with the application, click the link below and register an account. Once done with the account registration will you be able to apply for the position
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For enquiries, click on the link and find the contact details of the EY office near you: