Ernst & Young SA is in need of a suitably qualified individual to become part of its Risk Advisory team through the company’s Internal Audit Internship Programme for this financial year.
With headquarters in London, England, Ernst & Young is a global professional services firm and is considered one largest of its kind in the world. It runs as an international network of member firms operating as separate legal entities. To date, EY has about 270,000 employees and close to 700 offices located in about 150 countries all around the world.
Ernst & Young Internal Audit Internship 2021
The successful applicant will become an essential part of the EY Risk team and will be taking on a critical role in internal projects and more importantly, Risk client engagements. Other equally important roles of the Internal Audit Intern will include the following:
- Proactively establish external and internal relations to identify and escalate potential business opportunities within present engagements
- Work as an effective team member by sharing responsibilities, maintaining communication, providing support and status reports to senior team members
- Assist with meeting preparations for client management teams as well as attend such meetings
- Assist with preparing schedules and reports for delivery to clients and other relevant parties
- Grow and manage productive working relationships among client personnel
- Develop solid internal relationships with EY Advisory Services, including other services across with other services present within EY
- Understand and comply with company policies and procedures
- Possesses strong interpersonal, analytical and communication aptitude
Who should apply?
Applicants must satisfy the following basic requisites in order to be considered for the internship:
- Must be in the final year of Internal Audit Honours qualification
- Solid interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated principles, work ethic, values and integrity
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to go ahead with the application, access EY’s recruitment page to register an account.
Use job code JOH0030R to easily pull up the advert.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For enquiries, click on the link below and find the contact details of the EY office near you: