Ernst & Young is inviting suitable candidates to send in their application to qualify for its PDM/PDBA Internship programme in South Africa for 2021.
With headquarters in London, England, Ernst & Young is a global professional services firm and is considered one largest of its kind in the world. It runs as an international network of member firms operating as separate legal entities. To date, EY has about 270,000 employees and close to 700 offices located in about 150 countries all around the world.
Ernst & Young PDM/PDBA Internship 2021
This internship gives students the opportunity to gain insight into how the business world works, as assimilate hands-on work experience. In effect, the interns get to apply the theories and principles they have learned.
The duties and responsibilities of the PDM/PDBA Intern are as follows:
- Take part in client engagements
- Be a dependable team member who provides support, maintains communication, and updates senior team members regarding progress
- Take part and assist during meeting preparations with management teams
- Provide assistance with report preparations for delivery to clients and other parties
- Establish and manage productive working relations with client personnel
- Develop healthy internal relations within Consulting Services teams as well as other teams
Who should apply?
In order to be considered for the internship, you will need to meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- Holds a postgraduate degree in Management
- Achieved a 65% overall GPA in his/her academics
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to go ahead with the application, access EY’s recruitment page to register an account.
If prompted, use the job code SOU001K5.
No deadline for submission of application has been set as of this posting
For enquiries, click on the link and find the contact details of the EY office near you.
- How will it take to complete?
This internship will only be for two (2) months.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be based in Johannesburg.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Ernst & Young PDM/PDBA Internship 2021 advert.