Ernst & Young SA is inviting suitable individuals who are interested in sending their application and become part of its Technology Graduate Programme for 2021.
With headquarters in London England, Ernst & Young is a global professional services firm and is considered one largest of its kind in the world. It runs as an international network of member firms operating as separate legal entities. To date, EY has about 270,000 employees and close to 700 offices located in about 150 countries all around the world.
Ernst & Young Technology Graduate Programme
Successful applicants will become part of any of the EY’s Technology Teams and will contribute their technical expertise to Technology Advisory internal projects and client engagements. The incumbent will also determine possible business opportunities for EY.
Earnst & Young SA’s Tech Advisory groups include Transformation Technology, Emerging and Digital Technology in the domains listed below:
- Data & Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Robotics Process Automation
- IT Advisory
- Technology Risk (IT Audit)
The duties and responsibilities of the successful applicants are as follows:
- Take part in Tech Advisory engagements
- Work efficiently within a team providing support, sharing responsibilities, and sending progress updates to senior team members
- Contribute during preparations for management team meetings
- Assist in preparing schedules and reports for clients and other stakeholders
- Ensure productive business relations with client personnel
- Establish solid internal relations between EY Advisory Services and other services within the organization
- Participate in people-related activities e.g. recruitment and retention of Technical Advisory Services personnel
- Maintain educational and training programmes for constant skills improvement of the staff
- Know and comply with workplace policies and guidelines
Who should apply?
Only candidates with a strong scholastic record in any of the following fields of study are eligible to apply:
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Business Mathematics and Informatics (BMI)
- Industrial Engineering
- Any other technology-related fields of study
How do I apply?
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply by registering an applicant profile on EY’s recruitment page. Click here to start the process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this time. However, the job advert may no longer be accessible if the position has been filled.
If you want to know more about Ernst & Young and what the company has to offer, go ahead by click the link.
Click the link to view the Ernst & Young Technology Graduate Programme 2021 advert.