Essity South Africa is calling suitably qualified individuals who are interested in joining the company’s Supply Chain Internship Programme to promptly submit an application. Key details about this internship opportunity including entry requirements, responsibilities as well as some quick information about the company are available below.
Established recently in 2017, Essity AB is a Swedish health and hygiene company with a global presence in over 150 countries. The company’s products portfolio includes single-use products such as baby diapers, tissue papers, incontinence products, feminine care, compression therapy, wound care and orthopedics.
Essity was previously a part of SCA, a forestry and hygiene products company SCA until 2017 when the company took charge of the hygiene product operation and became a separate company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm.
Essity SA Supply Chain Internship 2020
The successful candidate will be joining the company’s Health and Medical Solutions Business Logistics team as a Supply Chain Intern and will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Take part in an internship opportunity where real-world responsibilities and individual growth are critical in career building
- Concentrate on gaining knowledge through clear cut goals and responsibilities
- Know and understand the company’s global reach, tools, processes, leadership and functional capabilities
- Show growth while offering concrete results
- Embody and align Essity’s organizational beliefs and office culture
Who should apply?
These minimum requirements must be satisfied for applicants to be considered eligible to apply:
- Holds an undergraduate qualification in Supply Chain Management
- No work experience needed but for those who do have the experience, must have no more than two (2) years
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Quick learner and easily adapts to change
- Keen in self-motivation and development
- Always curious and eager to learn
- Solution-oriented and strives to make a difference
- High sense of responsibility, courage and accountability
- Meticulous with details
- Highly analytical, courageous, decisive and insightful
- A solid team player with great networking skills
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum qualifications and would like to move forward with the application, register an account on Essity’s recruitment portal by clicking here.
The deadline for submission of applications is set on 15 June 2020.
For enquiries, click on the link and fill out the contact form.
- How long will it take to complete this internship programme?
The internship runs for a period of 12 months.
- Where will the internship take place?
The incumbent will be based in Essity’s Durban site.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Essity SA Supply Chain Internship Programme advert.