The Estée Lauder Companies is calling on interested and well-suited candidates to send in their applications for its Online Marketing Internship Programme. This internship programme will run for at least 3 months and will based in the company’s Kyalami offices. Further details about this marketing internship is available below.
Estée Lauder is a global manufacturer and marketer of top of the line cosmetic products such as make up, skincare, hair care and perfume. With its headquarters in Manhattan, New York, the company operates in over 150 countries and employs close to 46,000 individuals. Its posted a total net sales of US$13.68 in 2017.
Estée Lauder Online Marketing Internship Programme
The successful Online Marketing intern will have an opportunity to work at Estée Lauder’s Kyalami offices for a duration of at least three months. The internship programme will allow the intern to gain substantial work experience as well as access to projects, assignments and tasks of various scopes and range.
The Online Marketing Intern’s daily duties and responsibilities encompass the following
- Serve as support to the company’s ecommerce team
- Provide administrative support to online managers and coordinators
- Provide assistance with generating reports, calendars and presentations
- Participate and provide assistance in special projects as needed
- Provide assistance with quality assurance and copy editing of various retailer and brand ecommerce websites
- Carry out customer service-related tasks
- Schedule and coordinate meetings as needed
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and digital programmes
- Generate and load purchase orders
- Conduct collections from the on-site Distribution Centre
- Collect and organize press and general product hampers, and PR drops
- Conduct follow up on orders
- Carry out stock take and management
As the Online Marketing intern, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire knowledge and contribute in the company’s ecommerce management, online marketing, performance advertising, brand strategy, digital visual merchandising, procurement, sales operation, brand supply chain, web administration, demand planning, social media management, community management, digital marketing, influencer relations, consumer management, customer service and paid media strategy.
While the Online Marketing Intern may be able to go beyond the 3-month minimum internship period, long term employment is not guaranteed.
Requirements or Eligibility
- Must be an undergraduate student in final year of study (will graduate by December 2019-June 2020)
- Fresh graduates (December 2018 or later)
- Good academic results with at least a 70% grade average
- Keen interest in ecommerce and online marketing as well as social media and communications
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated project management and leadership
- Results-oriented, able to analyze and solve problems
- Able to thrive in an innovative, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to think outside of the box
- Must have an entrepreneurial mind, resourceful, naturally inquisitive and aware of global happenings
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements of the Estée Lauder Online Marketing Internship Programme, register an account (if you don’t have one) to be able to apply.
Click the link below to get started:
Once you have created an account and are already logged in, use the job ID 199174 to easily find the programme advert.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click the link if you wish to know more about Estée Lauder?