Estée Lauder South Africa is calling on interested and well-suited candidates to send in their applications to get considered for the company’s Marketing Internship Programme for 2020.
The Estée Lauder Group is a global manufacturer and marketer of top of the line cosmetic products such as makeup, skincare, hair care and perfume. With its headquarters in Manhattan, New York, the company operates in over 150 countries and employs close to 46,000 individuals. Its posted a total net sales of US$13.68 in 2017.
Estée Lauder SA Marketing Internship Programme
The successful candidate will gain exposure and expertise in the areas of brand marketing, education and sales by participating in a variety of tasks, assignments and projects. Furthermore, the roles and responsibilities of the marketing intern are as follows:
- Support the marketing team with developing, coordinating and executing marketing activities to meet sales/profit targets, improve brand equity and improve market share
- Act as support for Product and Marketing Managers
- Provide assistance with admin and operational marketing tasks
- Facilitate marketing team meetings
- Create a marketing schedule and provide support to the Marketing Manager keep track of scheduled marketing-related calendar activities
- Coordinate internal meetings for the marketing team (e.g. setting up meetings, organizing catering service for meetings, coordinate meeting attendance
- Record minutes as well as a distribution when needed
- Provide assistance in compiling Induction Programme and marketing documentation files for new marketing hires
- Provide monthly local website maintenance support
- Provide assistance in marketing orders
- Conduct competitor analysis as well as store visits
- Assist customers with product requests
- Support marketing team during Retail and Preview activities
- Collect hampers used in ad hoc events
- Help out with the sales team in driving sales during Special Events
- Manage miscellaneous order placements
- Conduct order follow up
- Keep DC schedules and marketing calendar up to date
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy the following basic eligibility requirements in order to get considered for the programme:
- Must be currently pursuing or has recently completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess solid interest in Digital Marketing or Brand Management
- Preferably with at least a year of working
- Highly creative and innovative
- Can easily collaborate well with other teams and business partners
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to convert consumer feedback into workable consumer insights
- Handles complex matters with a flexible and agile method
- Eager to learn and build external and internal professional relationships
- Proactive and never hesitates to take ownership
- Shows commitment to the company’s Quality and compliance standards
- Knows how to use MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
How do I apply?
Interested and qualified candidates will need to register an account on the Estée Lauder job portal to be able to apply. Click here to get started today. If you already have an account, kindly log in and use the job code 1926580 to pull up the internship advert.
No deadline for submission for applications has been set as of this writing.
For any internship-related questions, get in touch directly with the company at:
Tel no: +27 11 516 3000
- What will be the location for the internship?
This internship programme will be held at the company’s head office in Kyalami, Johannesburg.
- What is the duration of the internship?
The Estée Lauder SA Marketing Internship Programme runs for a period of three (3) months.
- Is this a full-time or part-time internship?
This successful intern will work in a full-time capacity with a fixed day time shift.
Click the link to view the Estée Lauder SA Marketing Internship Programme 2020 advert.