Ekurhuleni West College is calling on suitable candidates to apply for its up-and-coming Information Technology Internship programme for its 2022 intake. To be eligible for the role, applicants need to meet the basic eligibility requirements of the programme.
About Ekurhuleni West College
EWC, or Ekurhuleni West Technical, Vocational, Education and Tranining College is a state university regulated by the FET Colleges Act 0f 2006. Located in the Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality in Gauteng, EWC operates within diverse communities and is made up of six campuses namely:
EWC Information Technology Internship 2022
EWC’s Information Technology Internship programme will run for a period of 12 months and take in six (6) successful candidates whose duties will include the following:
- Computer repair
- Software installation
- Managing operating systems
- Internet installation and maintenance
Successful candidates are entitled to receive a monthly stipend amounting to R3,500.
- GERM-IT, ALB-IT, BOK-IT, KAT-IT, TEM-IT, KEMP-IT
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to meet these minimum eligibility criteria to apply:
- Completed Grade 12 with N+ and A+ (Comptia)
- With zero (0) to two (2) years of work experience
- Computer literate
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to accomplish and submit a new Z83 form which are available at any Public Service Department or can be downloaded here. All applications must come with the following documents:
- Comprehensive CV indicating three (3) active references and their email addresses
- Certified original copies of academic records and qualifications
- Copies of the Identity document (certified original)
- Only one application for each reference number is allowed
Make sure to indicate the reference number on your application – failure to do so will void your application.
Hand-deliver your application to:
Ekurhuleni West College
Cnr Flag and Rose Innes Roads
All applications must be submitted before 22 March 2022 at 12:00 PM.
For enquiries, get in touch with:
Mr. N Thusini
Tel. no: 011 323 1600
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the EWC Information Technology Internship 2022 advert page.