Exxaro Resources Ltd., one of the leading coal producers in South Africa, is inviting qualified individuals to apply for its Projects Industrial Engineering Internship 2023 intake for its Centurion location in Gauteng. Take a moment and review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role to find out if this is a good fit.
Headquartered in South Africa, Exxaro Resources Limited is a diversified resources company specializing in coal production and is currently looking at branching out to energy solutions and minerals. It was known as Kamba Resources Ltd. until 2006 when it changed to its current name. In 2012, the company unveiled its blueprint for a “mine of the future” concept. This includes its goal of zero waste emissions, sustainable engineering, wash-to-zero, and zero effluent.
Exxaro Projects Industrial Engineering Internship 2023
The Exxaro Projects Industrial Engineering Internship 2023 opportunity runs for 24 months and will give priority to candidates residing in Centurion. As a Projects Industrial Engineering Intern, the successful candidate is expected to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Adhere to the Exxaro’s rules and regulations
- Ensure optimum performance in line with the training programme
More about the internship
- The Company does not offer accommodation arrangements
- In situations where the business unit provides company transport, the successful candidate is required to make the necessary arrangement with the business unit, otherwise, the incumbent will shoulder transportation costs coming to and from the work site
- A monthly stipend will be provided for the length of the internship
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a BTech or National Diploma qualification in Industrial Engineering
- Holds a valid driver license
- Must be able to successfully complete the following:
- Selection process
- Psychometric assessments
- Medical fitness tests
- Must below 30 years of age
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on Exxaro’s online recruitment portal. Click/tap on the link below to get started:
Reference number: EXX230222-3
The deadline for submission of applications is on 7 March 2023.
If you wish to know more about Exxaro, visit their Careers page by clicking/tapping on the link.
Do not post any queries if the Exxaro Projects Industrial Engineering Internship 2023 programme is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.