Ernst & Young South Africa is calling on suitable individuals who are interested in qualifying for its Chartered Accountant Training Programme to be held in its Cape Town location. Be sure to review the minimum eligibility requirements below before sending an application.
With headquarters in London, England, Ernst & Young is a global professional services firm and is considered one largest of its kind in the world. It runs as an international network of member firms operating as separate legal entities. To date, EY has about 270,000 employees and close to 700 offices located in about 150 countries all around the world.
E&Y South Africa CA Training Programme 2021 (Cape Town)
The successful candidate will become part of the Assurance Team in Ernst & Young’s Cape Town offices. As a CA trainee in one of the leading professional services providers in the world, the successful candidate will be building external as well as internal relationships. Moreover, the CA trainee is to determine and escalate prospective business opportunities.
The various duties and responsibilities of the incumbent are as follows:
- Take part in assurance engagements and work plan execution
- Be an effective team player by providing support, sharing responsibilities, updating senior team members and maintaining communication
- Help organize meetings with management teams
- Provide assistance in preparing schedules and reports that will be sent to clients and other concerned parties
- Build and sustain productive client personnel relations
- Establish solid internal relationships within the company’s Assurance team and all other services
- Take part in people initiatives e.g. recruitment and retention of assurance professionals
- Help maintain educational programmes that constantly improve the staff’s personal skills
- Understand and comply with the policies and procedures in the workplace
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet these minimum requirements in order to be considered eligible to submit an application:
- Completed a chartered accountant qualification with an Honours degree
- A South African citizen
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who want to be part of this training programme will need to register their profile on E&Y’a online recruitment portal first before they can apply. Click here to start the process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For more information, get in touch directly with E&Y by filling out its online enquiry form.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the E&Y South Africa CA Training Programme 2021 advert.
- How long will it take to complete this training programme?
The training programme runs for a period of three (3) years.
- Where will the training proper take place?
This training programme opportunity will be held in Ernst & Young’s Cape Town offices in the Western Cape province.