Farm Managers SA is looking for suitable candidates who are interested in sending an application and qualify for its Piggery Farm Manager Traineeship Programme.
As a recruitment company, Farm Managers SA specializes in providing staffing solutions in all facets of production agriculture and agri-business. This covers every level and field regarding agriculture starting from farm workers up to senior officers in the corporate headquarters.
Farm Manager SA Piggery Farm Manager Traineeship 2020
The successful candidates will be joining one of Farm Manager SA’s clients who is currently expanding its piggery farm operation and will be performing the following tasks:
- Manage the piggery enterprise on a daily basis
- Breeding stock, conception and AI rate
- Animal medication and health
- Perform animal feeding as well as feed orders
- Carry out record-keeping and general admin tasks and reports generation
- Manage piggery staff
Who should apply?
Although related work experience is not a prerequisite, the ideal candidate must be able to satisfy these minimum eligibility requirements:
- A degree or diploma in Agriculture is an advantage
- Previous background in piggery work is a definite plus
- Familiar with the tasks mentioned above
- Proficient with computers
- A mechanically-inclined candidate is a preference
- Able to deliver quality results independently or within a team
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements and would like to qualify for training can apply in two ways:
- Access Farm Managers SA’s recruitment page and click on the “Apply” button
- Or upload a comprehensive CV by clicking here
All applications must be in before 31 May 2020. Feedback will be sent to shortlisted candidates.
For more information about this traineeship position, contact Farm Managers SA directly at:
Tel. no: +27 (0) 73 238 0040
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Farm Managers SA Piggery Farm Manager Trainee Programme 2020 advert.
- Where will the training programme take place?
Four (4) successful candidates undergo the training programme in the Paarl and Morreesburg area in Western Cape. Upon successful completion of the training programme, the candidates may relocate to either KwaZulu-Natal or Eastern Cape.