Faurecia Interior Systems is calling on suitable candidates to submit their application and qualify for its Finance Graduate Programme. Take a moment to find out about the minimum requirements as well as the responsibilities attached to the role before applying.
Headquartered in Gauteng, Faurecia is a major player in the global automotive technology industry and offers innovative solutions within its strategic businesses which include Faurecia Interiors, Faurecia Seating, Faurecia Clean Mobility, and Clarion Electronics.
Faurecia Finance Graduate Programme
The successful candidate will be supporting various activities within the Finance Shared Service Centre which include the following:
- Indexing supplier invoices using the SAP system
- Responding to supplier queries regarding payment of invoices and other general queries
- Reconciling creditor statements on travel expenses as well as preparing journals
- Taking on various support roles within the Finance Shared Service Centre
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a degree in BCom in Financial Accounting
- Achieved an overall academic rating of 70%
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong orientation in upholding customer satisfaction
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to create a profile on the company’s recruitment platform. Click the link below to start the process:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Click here if you wish to know more about how it is to work at Faurecia.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Faurecia Finance Graduate Programme 2021 advert.