Applications are now open for the Faurecia Finance Internship 2023 intake at the company’s Port Elizabeth location. Take a moment to find out about the minimum requirements as well as the responsibilities attached to the role before applying.
Headquartered in Gauteng, Faurecia is a major player in the global automotive technology industry and offers innovative solutions within its strategic businesses which include Faurecia Interiors, Faurecia Seating, Faurecia Clean Mobility, and Clarion Electronics.
Faurecia Finance Internship 2023
As part of the Faurecia Finance Internship 2023 intake, the successful candidate will be taking on the role of a Plant Controller and is responsible for carrying out a number of key tasks which includes:
- Executing and directing internal finance procedures in line with existing policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance of site activities with relevant finance procedures within the company
- Auditing internal processes and procedures
- Preparing daily KPI dashboard
- Contributing in financial forecasting, data for budget, and periodic forecasting
- Gathering and managing data consolidation and reporting
- Updating ERP system information
- Assisting in safeguarding the accuracy of standard costing
- Providing assistance with controlling analysis, standard costs/variance analysis, plant budgetary control, and programmes/margin
- Working closely with Shared Service Center in obtaining/delivering accurate finance information
- Assisting with the administration and management of the facility’s operating cashflow
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a degree a diploma or degree Cost and Management Accounting, or any Finance-related qualification
- Good background in IT systems and computer operations
- A strong team player with good communication and accounting knowledge
- Good communication skills and English fluency
- Exposure in SAP and admin work is a definite advantage
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to create a profile on the company’s recruitment platform. Click/tap on the link below to start the process:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 24 July 2023.
Click here if you wish to know more about what it is like to work at Faurecia.
Please refrain from making any queries if the Faurecia Finance Internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you can view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are open for applications.