Applications are now open for the Faurecia PC&L Graduate Programme 2023 Graduate 2023 intake in Uitenhage, Eastern Cape. Be sure to take a moment to find out about the minimum requirements as well as the responsibilities attached to the role before applying.
Headquartered in Gauteng, Faurecia is a major player in the global automotive technology industry and offers innovative solutions within its strategic businesses which include Faurecia Interiors, Faurecia Seating, Faurecia Clean Mobility, and Clarion Electronics.
Faurecia PC&L Graduate Programme 2023
Reporting to the PC&L Manager, the successful candidate joining the 12-month Faurecia Production Control and Logistics Graduate 2023 intake will mainly responsible for the day-to-day implementation of the procurement process involving all production materials supply in order to meet production schedules and minimum stock levels of customer plants based on existing service level agreements and operational costs.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Develop a leveled procurement programme per part/supplier based on MRP calculations
- Work closely with the Transport Team in synchronizing and optimizing transport and supply plans
- Oversee plant affectations of supplier deliveries when capacity is constrained and ensure proper follow up or communication
- Follow up plan execution, manage and raise alerts as needed
- Assess suppliers’ delivery performance and work with the Purchasing team and the plants in identifying corrective actions and improvement plans
- Schedule materials/components supply to meet minimum safety stock levels
- Keep track of inventory levels against set target levels
- Plan, develop, and execute standard processes for material supplies from suppliers to point of fulfillment
- Ensure accuracy of master data relating to procurement process and analyze volume requirements
- Update supplier management documents
- Contribute to productivity portfolio roadmap and supplier management
- Work closely with external and internal stakeholders
- Establish and manage supplier relations and make sure material requirements are met deliveries are done on schedule
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Management, or any relevant qualification
- Preferably knowledgeable with SAP, particularly in MM module
- Fluent in English and one other language
- Independent, customer-oriented, and team-spirited
- Strong proficiency in MS Office tools
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates are required to register their profile on Faurecia’s online recruitment page. Click/tap on the link below to get started:
Job ID: 52228
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
All enqueries must be sent using the Contact us form on Faurecia’s website.