Faurecia SA is calling on suitable candidates to submit their application and qualify for its Finance Graduate Programme. Take a moment to find out about the minimum requirements as well as the responsibilities attached to the role before applying.
Headquartered in Gauteng, Faurecia is a major player in the global automotive technology industry and offers innovative solutions within its strategic businesses which include Faurecia Interiors, Faurecia Seating, Faurecia Clean Mobility, and Clarion Electronics.
Faurecia PC&L Improvement Graduate Programme
The successful graduate will be a core team member of the company’s Logistics group. The primary task is to ensure PC&L requirements and processes are on schedule, on target, and within budget. In pursuit of this primary task, the incumbent is to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct regular (daily, weekly, monthly) logistics reporting regarding inventory, POD, transport, etc.)
- Provide support with process implementation and improvements by the plants
- Perform plant PC&L processes audits and ensure compliance
- Identify bottlenecks, cost concerns, timing issues, potential risks of non-adherence to logistics processes, and inefficiencies
- Propose recommendations for improvements, and drive implementation of approved recommendations
- Establish logistics, interface with carriers, conduct freight analysis, and resolve carrier issues
- Establish packaging requirements, quotes, resolve packaging issues, and allocate containers
- Implement and manage improvement savings
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a BTech in Logistics or Industrial Engineering
- Knowledgeable in root cause analysis
- Natural skills in problem-solving with diplomacy
- Solid math skills
- Excellent skills in math
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fluent in another language in addition to English
For enquiries, contact Faurecia directly at +27 995 4900.
How do I apply?
Interested and eligible students will need to create an applicant profile on Faurecia’s careers platform. Click the link below to start the application process:
Apply online for the Faurecia PC&L Improvement Graduate Programme 2021.
- How long will it take to complete?
The graduate programme will run for a period of 12 months
- Where will it take place?
The graduate role is based in FCM Uitenhage.