Faurecia SA is calling on suitable candidates to submit their application and qualify for its Quality Graduate Programme for 2021. Take a moment to find out about the minimum requirements as well as the responsibilities attached to the role before applying.
Headquartered in Gauteng, Faurecia is a major player in the global automotive technology industry and offers innovative solutions within its strategic businesses which include Faurecia Interiors, Faurecia Seating, Faurecia Clean Mobility, and Clarion Electronics.
Faurecia Sales Graduate Programme
The successful candidate will be part of the Sales Organization, and will be supporting the sales development of various product portfolios within a specific division or region.
Duties and responsibilities
- Establishing positive relations with contacts from other departments such as Purchasing, Programmes, and Engineering
- Prepare support information as well as minutes
- Develop good working relationships with key staff members within the organization
- Keep track of the company’s performance level with customers after important steps or at regular intervals
- Preparing commercial tracking of response times to internal requests
- Acquire a clear understanding of costing files
- Conduct volume tracking, as well as forecasting for customers
- Consolidate and validate supporting evidence used in customer tooling audits
- Finalize presentations with appropriate wordings
- Gain clarity and implement proposed guidelines regarding contractual management
- Serial life
- Monitor ECR, or engineering changes requests
- Prepare and track commercial productivity proposals, e.g. VAVE
- Gain clear understanding of pooling, piece price, and D&D impact
- Conduct volume tracking as well as forecasts for customers on a monthly basis
- Acquire an understanding of commercial management of local economics
- Ensure strict implementation of the Sales Administration’s processes and guidelines
- Take part in the daily activities of the Acquisition team
- Gain knowledge of the business plan and RFQA
- Prepare and update commercial offers
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Holds a BCom degree in Finance or Costing with a keen interest in pursuing a career in business
- Speaks fluent English and preferably, the customer service language
- Possesses an understanding of the clients’ business, products, and competitors
- Strong MS Office and reporting skills
- Knows SAP and costing updates
- Comfortable dealing with financials
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Results and client-driven
- A good team player
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to create an account on Faurecia’s recruitment platform. To start the process, click on the link below.
The job’s requisition ID is 9941
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, contact Faurecia directly at +27 995 4900.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Faurecia Sales Graduate Programme 2021 advert.