The Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) of South Africa is calling on suitable graduates to apply for its Human Resources Graduate Programme for 2020.
The South African government’s Financial Intelligence Centre is the authority in the collection, analysis and distribution of financial intelligence. Its primary responsibility is to preserve the integrity of the South African financial system.
The FIC works to determine the proceeds of crime, fight the financing of terrorism and money laundering, and ensure compliance to the FIC Act, to name a few.
FIC Human Resources Graduate Programme
The Financial Intelligence Centre’s Human Resources Graduate Programme runs for a period of 24 months and will have the successful candidate working at FIC’s Pretoria location in a fixed term contract. As the programme aims to develop a clear understanding, competencies and practical skills needed in the human resources field, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Provide assistance with creating and posting of job adverts
- Provide assistance with job applications
- Schedule and participate job interviews
- Collect information for interview reports compilation
- Help out in drafting job offers
- Collect and organize interview packs
- Initiate a systematic and efficient process for employee record management
- Document minutes of HR meetings
- Provide assistance with conducting performance appraisals as well as performance moderation
- Perform medical aid
- Administer employee withdrawal claims as well as IOD claims
- Provide assistance with hearing disciplinary hearings and grievances
- Perform onboarding programme
- Support Learning and Development programmes
- Make sure the employee wellness programme is coordinated
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet the following minimum requirements to become eligible to apply:
- Completed matric or equivalent of NQF Level 4
- Holds a National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field of study
- Must know how to use MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio is a plus
- Work experience in the same field must not exceed 1 year
View the FIC HR Graduate Programme 2020 advert by clicking the link.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register an account in order to apply.
Click here to register an account or if you already have one, scroll down to “Returning User” and log in with your login credentials.
FIC will be accepting applications until 20 September 2019.
Late applications will not be considered.
The link may no longer be available if the position has been filled.
For more information about the graduate programme contact the FIC directly by calling the FIC head office at +27 12 641 6000.