Fidelity Services Group, an integrated security solutions provider, is looking for suitable candidates to submit their application and fill the openings in its Assembler Learnership for 2021. Make sure to review the job details, as well as the minimum eligibility requirements.
Considered as one of the largest integrated security services providers in Southern Africa, Fidelity Services Group is 100% black-owned and is the largest of its kind in South Africa. The company has more than 36,000 employees supporting over 82 depots and branches in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Fidelity Services Group Assembler Learnership 2021
The successful candidate will be serving the learnership contract at CashMaster in Waltloo, and will be reporting to the Production Manager CashMaster.
In general, the role of the learner is to make sure all builds are done accurately and on schedule. To achieve this, the learner will be performing the following tasks:
- Receive and keep stock for the assembly
- Conduct weekly stock count
- Create quality control documents on the sub-assemblies you are building
- Ensure all builds (assembly and testing) are done in line with the time bracket
Who should apply?
Applicants need to satisfy these minimum requirements to qualify:
- Has completed Grade 12, matric, national senior certificate (with Maths and Science)
- Capable of assembling devices and trace issues and fault finding
- Show integrity by following CashMaster’s ethical standards and values
- Possesses strong analytical skills
- Able to focus on impact and result for the client
- Capable of leading teams effectively
- Demonstrates conflict resolution skills
- Performs work with energy and a positive attitude
- Able to establish strong relations with external actors and clients
- Able to maintain calm, control, and even humor under pressure
- Advocates and provides policy advice
- Promotes business ethics and integrity
- Able to exhibit mature judgment, open communication and trust
- Capable of developing collaborative, harmonious relations with external partners and clients at senior level
- Must have exceptional negotiation skills to influence and persuade others
- Able to prioritize and multi-task work schedules
What is the selection process?
No relevant info
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to access the company’s recruitment page to apply. Click the link below to access the page.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 31 January 2021.
For enquiries, call FSG at 086 123 4335 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view a PDF copy of the Fidelity Services Group Assembler Learnership 2021 advert.