Fidelity Services Group, an integrated security solutions provider, is looking for suitable candidates to submit their applications and possibly qualify for its multi-discipline Graduate Programmes for 2022. Make sure to review the job details, as well as the minimum eligibility requirements to find out if its a good fit before submitting an application.
About Fidelity Services Group
Considered as one of the largest integrated security services providers in Southern Africa, Fidelity Services Group is 100% black-owned and is the largest of its kind in South Africa. The company has more than 36,000 employees supporting over 82 depots and branches in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme
The Fidelity Services Group Service’s multi-discipline Graduate Programmes run for a 24-month period and seeks to instill knowledge, abilities, skills, and ideal personal traits that are critical to building leadership skills. Moreover, the programmes also aim to develop individual qualities and career aspirations by exposure to a wide range of specialized business objectives, outcomes, and concepts. At the end of the graduate programmes, the successful candidates should be able to conduct the following:
- Able to self-manage the team and others
- Perform SWOT analyses in order to understand the company’s business operations
- Discover business functions to improve productivity, customer services, and quality while lowering costs by employing modern process techniques
- Gain operational knowledge of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial processes and recommend ways to lower costs or optimize spend
- Ensure stakeholder, external and internal customer satisfaction and
- Acquire a full understanding of the sales cycle and the company’s sales management efficiency
- Recommend business solutions applicable to operational efficiencies, technical requirements, cash processing, guarding services, sales, and business development
- Adhere to COIDA and OH&S guidelines in order to ensure zero harm culture
- Gain full knowledge of contracts between clients and the Company
- Acquire knowledge of various Human Capital processes and organizational cultures
- Interact with external role players which include community leaders, community forums, SAPS, and employer organizations
- Identify effects of relevant legislation including (but not limited to) the PSIRA Act, NKP Act, BCEA, POPI Act, Firearms Control Act, Criminal Procedures Act, and to ensure adherence to ISO standards
Who should apply?
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements to qualify for consideration:
- Must hold a degree in the fields of Finance, Business Management, Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Technology, Engineering, Law, Criminal Investigation, or any equivalent degree compliant with ISO standards
- Zero to a maximum of three years of work experience
- No criminal record on file
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite
- Amenable to job rotations and worksite transfers
Skills and competencies
- Good interpersonal skills
- Solid communication skills
- Highly analytical with critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Solid business skills
- An adaptable and agile team player
- Resilient and thrives under pressure
- Organized and capable of planning efficiently
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to pursue any of the graduate programme offerings will need to fill out an online application form on the Company’s recruitment page. Click the link below to access the page.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 15 November 2021.
Consider your application as unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 10 business after the deadline.
For enquiries, call FSG at 086 123 4335 or email them at email@example.com.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Fidelity Services Group: Graduate Programme 2022 advert.