Firmenich, a Swiss-based fragrance and flavors manufacturer, is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for its upcoming Continuous Improvement Internship Programme 2021 in South Africa. Read on below and review the requirements to find out if you’re eligible to apply.
Established in Geneva in 1895, Firmenich is the largest privately run fragrance and flavor maker and ranks number two in the world. The company has been creating perfumes for more than a century as well as popular flavors. It employs over 10,000 people spread across 66 global facilities.
The CDP has ranked the company as a global leader in environmental management. In 2018, Firmenich is one of only two companies all over the world to receive a triple “A” rating for climate change, forests and water security from the CDP.
Firmenich Continuous Improvement Internship 2021
As a Continuous Improvement Intern, the successful candidate will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze the company’s operational processes as well as guidelines/policies to further develop workflow
- Collaborate with top management in reviewing job connections and activities and modifying department functions according to company needs
- Work with the Operations Team and QHSE in developing profitable business processes
- Present monthly and daily KPIs to management regarding trends base from data analysis
- Follow through projects, action plans and areas for improvement
- Enhance Quality and Safety awareness on the shop floor area
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Holds an Advanced Industrial Engineering Graduate
- Delivers quality results with minimal supervision
- In the final year of their engineering qualification or with no more than 12 months operations monitoring or data analysis experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable of working with all levels of the organization
How do I apply?
If eligible, please apply by registering your profile on the company’s recruitment page. Click here to start the process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information about the application process, access the FAQ page by clicking the link.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Firmenich Continuous Improvement Internship 2021.