FirstRand, FNB, one of the foremost financial institutions in South Africa, is calling on suitable graduates to come and apply for its current Graduate Trainee Programmes 2022 intake. Should you be interested, make sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility standards and the duties and responsibilities attributed to it.
As one of the premier financial institutions in South Africa, FirstRand Ltd. company offers diversified services such as banking, investment and insurance products and services. FirstRand has offices in several key African countries including Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Swaziland, Tanzania, Lesotho, Nigeria, Ghana and Mozambique.
Outside of Africa, FirstRand operates branches in India, Guernsey and London. FirstRand delivers its services through its various franchises namely, Rand Merchant Bank, First National Bank, Wesbank and Ashburton Investments.
FirstRand (FNB) Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
The primary goal of the FirstRand Graduate Programme is to create a developmental pipeline for key positions within the business organization. As part of FNB’s Graduate Programme, the duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide excellent customer service that goes above and beyond expectations by being proactive, innovative, and accurate in delivering solutions
- Offer effective execution of responsibilities by way of timely and careful planning, updating, and reporting of relevant information
- Contribute to the innovation of business processes
- Participate in knowledge sharing and relevant projects in order to enhance the skills needed for the role
- Successfully complete training assignments
- Increase competency by managing own development
- Embody the values of FNB by demonstrating said values essential to the business
Who should apply?
Candidates must meet the minimum qualifications in order to be considered for the programme:
- Must be in the process of finishing their final year of undergraduate qualification in any of the following areas of discipline:
- Commerce e.g. Business Management, Accounting, Economics, Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Industrial Psychology
- Human Resources
- Computer Science
- Information systems, or other related studies
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements will need to register an account on the FirstRand jobs portal. Click the link below to get started.
Use the job code IRC18273 to quickly access the advert.
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 21 August 2022
Should you have any questions about the graduate programme, get in touch with FirstRand’s Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
For more information about the graduate programme, click on the link to view the application guide.
FNB Graduate Programme 2022 advert page