The FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Programme 2023 intake is currently accepting applications for its Sandton offices in Johannesburg. If you’re interested in applying, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role before submitting an application.
Founded in 1998, FirstRand Limited is a financial services provider in South Africa that offers investments, lending, insurance, asset management, and transactional services. As a licensed financial institution with its headquarters in Johannesburg and over 40 000 employees, FirstRand is licensed by SARB (South African Reserve Bank).
The FirstRand group was formed through the merger of RMB Holdings and Anglo American plc or the Anglo American Corporation of South Africa Limited.
FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Programme 2023
TheFirstRand Youth Development Graduate Programme 2023 intake’s primary goal is to provide workplace experience to unemployed but suitable graduates and ultimately improve employability. During the 12-month graduate programme, the incumbent will have an opportunity to develop workplace confidence proficiency by contributing to business goals and deliverables.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Effectively perform responsibilities through timely and careful planning
- Updating and reporting
- Support projects trough innovative, appropriate, and proactive input
- Take active participation in knowledge sharing with relevant stakeholders and peers
- Drive own management plan to expand competencies though various channels
- Promotes and adheres to the organization’s shared business philosophy and values
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency/skills requirements listed below to apply:
- Holds a recognized diploma qualification
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree is a definite advantage
- Must have no formal corporate work background
- Strong analytical, learning, and problem-solving skills
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Resilient; adept in managing stress
- Quality and excellence oriented
- Results driven and highly motivated
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on FirstRand’s online recruitment platform to apply. Click on the link below to get started:
Reference no: IRC243825
Or simply log in if you already have an account.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 14 April 2023.
For assistance or questions about the application process, fill out the request form on FirstRand’s website.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not post any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.