Fitch Group is calling on qualified individuals to submit their application and qualify for its Tourism Industry Analyst Graduate Programme intake for 2022 in South Africa. If interested, make it a point to go over the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and skills/competency requirements to see if it’s a good fit for you.
About Fitch Group
Considered by the industry as one of the best financial information providers, Fitch Group offers critical insights that allow for better decision-making in the financial industry. It is a division of Hearst and is composed of Fitch Ratings (credit ratings and research), Fitch Solutions (credit intelligence, Fitch Ratings content distributor), and Fitch Learning (training/professional development).
Fitch Group Tourism Industry Analyst Graduate Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be joining Fitch Solutions as a Tourism Industry Analyst and will be responsible for performing tasks in support of the firm’s market intelligence service, primarily delivering analytical research to senior decision-makers in various multinational corporations, government offices, and consultancies, banks, and investment funds.
Duties and responsibilities
- Serve as the analytical lead managing forecasts and historical data of a portfolio of key countries
- Contribute to a quarterly and daily analysis put together by the team
- Take active participation in broader team projects and initiatives
- Develop progressive, high conviction views
- Function as a brand ambassador for the company/research and represent the team and present forecasts and views at client engagements and industry events
- Acquire the prescribed mindset and understanding of how data and research are utilized by clients
- Develop a progressive process in producing new concepts for commercializing the content
Who should apply?
To qualify, you must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements:
- Must have relevant work experience in analysis and research, writing about industry trends and data forecasts
- Able to work with and perform analysis of large data sets
- Must be familiar with analyzing the dynamics between industry, macroeconomic, and political risk
- Preferably with experience in the tourism and/or data analysis
- Eager to work in a Connected Thinking office environment that promotes cross-industry analysis
- Able to get through time pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in public speaking
- Solid public speaker
- Exceptional and proactive communicator
How do I apply?
Fill out the online application form on Fitch Solutions’ online recruitment platform. Click the link below to get started: Apply online for the Fitch Group Tourism Industry Analyst Graduate Programme 2022.
Job code: 38301
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this is posting.
For enquiries, fill out the Contact Us form on the Company’s webpage. Building B, 1st flr Lakefield Office Park 272 West Avenue Centurion, 0157 Tel. no: +27 (0)12 679 2600 Email: email@example.com
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Fitch Group Tourism Industry Analyst Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.