The Foschini Group is currently looking for creative and driven individuals who are interested in joining the company’s Marketing Internship Programme.
Founded in 1925, the Foschini Group is a big, South African clothing retailer headquartered in Parow, Cape Town. After a series of mergers and buy ins, TFG now has a presence in 3,328 locations spread across 34 countries including the US, UK and Australia.
The Foschini Group Marketing Internship Programme
Foschini Group’s Marketing Internship Programme is a full-time, 12-month internship opportunity where the incumbent will be working in the TFG Home Division in Parow, Western Cape.
Who should apply?
The ideal applicant must be able to meet the programme’s basic requirements listed below:
- A National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related areas of study
- Must a resident of Cape Town
- Able to catch even the smallest detail
- Able to think out-of-the-box
- Capable of building and maintaining healthy relationships
- Highly self-motivated and drives own development
- An effective team player
- Constantly proactive
- Willing and eager to learn
- Solid skills in the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel and Word
Preference over, but not limited to, applicants belonging to designated groups under the Employment Equity Act will be observed when selecting eligible candidates for the internship.
Click the link to view the The Foschini Group Marketing Internship Programme advert.
How do I apply?
If you happen to meet the minimum requirements of the programme and wish to pursue the application, register an account to be able to apply. Get started by clicking here.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For further questions about the TFG Marketing Internship Programme, call +27 21 938 1911.