The Foundation for Professional Development in South Africa is inviting suitable candidates who will be interested in submitting an application and join its Office of the Registrar TVET Internship Programme for 2020.
Established in 1997, the Foundation for Professional Development was started as a department within the South African Medical Association (SAMA). The FPD became a legal entity in 2000 and has grown to become one of the handfuls of private HEIs actively promoting the three scholarships of higher education which are teaching and learning, community engagement and research.
FPD Office of the Registrar TVET Internship Programme
The FPD is looking to fill four (4) vacancies for its Office of the Registrar TVET Internship Programme to be held at its headquarters in Pretoria. Successful interns will be given the following key responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with daily admin tasks related to training events
- Help prepare training event documents
- Ensure full compliance to Training Department and training event SOPs
- Ensure full compliance with learner management usage
- Provide support with course list document completion
- Provide support with collecting client or student satisfaction surveys
- Ensure full compliance to policies and procedures with FPD
- Help prepare internal, interdepartmental and external communications (verbal or written) with clients
- Ensure full compliance with meeting set deadlines
- Conduct other reasonable admin work as per supervisor’s request
Who should apply?
These minimum requirements must be met in order to be considered eligible for consideration:
- Able to complete Business Studies Level N6 from a public TVET higher education institution
- Proficient writing, speaking and reading English skills
- Fluent with another local language
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office tools as well as MS Outlook
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants will need to send their CV along with a letter of motivation to:
Fax: 081 680 0736
The deadline for submission of applications is on 13 January 2020. Feedback will be limited to shortlisted applicants. Consider the application as unsuccessful if no feedback is received within one month after the deadline.
For additional information about the internship, contact the Foundation for Professional Development at:
Look for Tshililo Pharamela or Leah Maenetja
- Where is the location of the internship?
The successful candidates will be based in FPD’s Head Office in Pretoria
- Is this a paid internship?
Yes. The successful interns will be paid an annual stipend amounting to R30,000.
- What is the duration of the internship contract?
The internship programme runs for a duration of 12 months until 31 December 2020.
Click the link to view the FPD Office of the Registrar TVET Internship Programme 2020 advert.