Fraser Alexander, an expansive mining solutions company operating in South Africa, is inviting suitable graduates interested in applying for its upcoming Surveyor Graduate Programme intake for 2022 at its Lydenburg location in Mpumalanga. If interested, be sure to go over the basic eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role to find it’s a good fit.
About Fraser Alexander
Established in 1912, Fraser Alexander provides customized solutions to companies involved in the mining sector with a particular focus on “safely sustaining the mining sector and managing risk. The Company delivers outsourced services and relevant systems to manage, move, and add value to water, waste, and minerals. Fraser Alexander is 100% black-owned and operates in about 200 sites with a workforce of more than 4,000 employees spread across three continents including Africa, South, America, and Australia.
Fraser Alexander Surveyor Graduate Programme 2022
The successful candidate’s primary duty is to assist the Tailings Operations by providing efficient HR Management services, managing and improving the Department’s human resources services through sound planning, administering employee relations and HR policies, practices, programmes, and strategic initiatives.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a BTech degree or National Diploma in Surveying or its equivalent (must be related to Engineering Survey)
- Physically and mentally fit to work in hot conditions
- Must pass a qualification screening and criminal records check as per client requirements
- Currently unemployed and have been part of similar programme
- Amenable to a psychometric assessment
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- Preferably with a strong knowledge in using survey equipment e.g. GPS, levelling instruments, and total station
- Knowledgeable with fieldwork (topographical and detail surveys), various coordinate systems, model maker, and MS Excel
- Understands the fundamentals of survey
- Knows how to read and understand interpretation and orientation of drawings
- Sound knowledge of surveying fundamentals
- Shortlisted candidates must have a professional registration as a student technician
- A team player
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
To apply for the role, eligible applicants are required to accomplish an online application form accessible on the company’s jobs pages. Click on the link below to get started.
Also, be ready to upload copies of your qualifications.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you have any questions, you may get in touch with Fraser Alexander directly by reaching them at:
Tel.no: +27 (0) 11 929 3600
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Fraser Alexander Procurement Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
Please do not post any queries if this internship opportunity has already been closed. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently accepting applications.