The Freddy Hirsch Group is inviting qualified individuals who would like to join the company’s Logistics Graduate Programme. Read on for more details about this internship opportunity and the Freddy Hirsch Group.
Established in 1956, the Freddy Hirsch Group is a family-run business that has expanded into one of the leading suppliers of industrial spices, meat processing equipment and casings in South Africa. The company serves thousands of customers ranging from independent butcheries. meat processing factories to leading retail chain stores and poultry factories.
Currently, the Freddy Hirsch Group employs more than 600 employees working in 14 branches in South Africa and is part of the industrial equipment wholesalers industry.
Freddy Hirsch Group Logistics Graduate Programme 2020
For the most part, the successful candidate will be supporting efforts to manage and promote the company’s supply chain operations. In addition, the incumbent will manage procedures and resources to ensure the efficient delivery of the Group’s range of products.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful applicant are as follows:
- Assist the Logistics department with all coordinative and administrative duties and functions in line with policies, procedures and SOPs
- Effectively manage assigned inbound queries
- Ensure accurate and efficient management of transactional performance
- Make sure stocks are registered according to existing guidelines
- Improve departmental forecasting and planning of resources in line with strategic goals in relation to hitting orders in the network
Who should apply?
Candidates must be able to satisfy these minimum eligibility criteria in order to be considered for the position:
- Must hold a BCom qualification
- Possesses a sharp attention to details
- With solid organization and planning skills
- Results driven
- Works with a high level of expertise
How do I apply?
Candidates who meet the initial requirements and would like to complete the application process will need to click here’
Look for the title of the advert and apply.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 08 May 2020. The company reserves the right to discontinue running the advert at any time it deems necessary.
Get in touch directly with the Freddy Hirsch Group at:
Tel. no: 021 507 4500
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Freddy Hirsch Group Logistics Graduate Programme advert.