Applications is now open for the Fresenius Kabi IT Technician Internship 2024 intake in Eastern Cape. Make sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
About Fresenius Kabi
Based in Germany, Fresenius SE & Co, KGaA, is a multinational health care provider that offers dialysis services and products in hospitals, including inpatient and outpatient medical services. Moreover, Fresenius is involved in engineering and hospital management for medical centers as well as other health care facilities.
Fresenius Kabi IT Technician Internship 2024
The successful candidate joining the Fresenius Kabi IT Technician Internship 2024 intake in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, will be mainly responsible for managing, maintaining, and repairing IT systems within the company. This includes resolving network issues, diagnosing and repairing technical faults, and installing/configuring software and hardware.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Repair hardware as required, install software and resolve all technical issues users may encounter
- Perform other tasks within the department/factory that are in line with qualification, training, and grade of the incumbent
- Identify software and hardware solutions
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Talk to customers to quickly uncover root of their problem
- Provide accurate and timely customer feedback
- Follow through clients to make sure issue/s are resolved
- Support rollout of new applications
- Provide procedural documentation
- Manage multiple cases simultaneously
- Test and evaluate new tech
- Carry out electrical safety checks on equipment
- Develop and manage tips and tricks/solutions for websites and the online database
- Provide introductory classroom or online training on company products
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria to apply:
- Holds a National Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (e.g. Support Services, Software Development, or Communication Networks)
- Completed matric
- Possesses a comprehensive knowledge of Windows 10, Windows Servers 2008-2019, Cisco Anyconnect, Polycom, and MS Office 365
- Excellent critical thinkin and troubleshooting skills
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to accomplish an online application form on the company’s recruitment page. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the company’s “Contact Us” form.