FTI Consulting is calling on qualified candidates interested in submitting their application to join its Business Analyst/Strategy Consultant Internship Programme intake for 2023 at its Johannesburg offices. Be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and skills/competency requirements of the role before applying.
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm and is considered as one of the expansive financial consulting firms in the world. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., FTI Consulting specializes in corporate finance and restructuring, forensic and litigation consulting, economic consulting, strategic communications and technology. Established in 1982 as Forensic Technologies International, the Company now has a 6,200-strong workforce across 28 countries.
FTI Consulting Business Analyst/Strategy Consulting Internship 2023
Based in FTI’s Sandton offices in Johannesburg, the main purpose of the Business Analyst/Strategy Consulting Internship role is to conceptualize and structure problems, conduct numerical analysis and acquire key insights that corroborate the company’s solutions and recommendations to its clients. Moreover, the successful candidate will be working closely with industry experts and acquire exposure to substantial hands-on experience.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform work activities within the parameters of a project module with mentorship and support from senior team members
- Provide assistance in generating accurately reliable research materials for client proposals and projects
- Perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Create summaries of findings and main concepts from work in the form of graphical, written, or oral presentations
- Help ensure a smooth flow of discussions among project teams
- Improve expertise in unfamiliar Telecoms, Media, and Tech (TMT) topics
- Provide support to senior team members with intellectual capital development
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, you need to meet these minimum eligibility criteria and competency/skills requirements:
- Holds an undergraduate degree in the following areas:
- Computer Science
- With at least a 2.1 equivalent grade by the end of the 2022-23 school year
- Possesses a keen interest in the TMT industry
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Intellectually curious; a critical and lateral thinker
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English
- A team player who produces quality results within a diverse work environment
- Driven and keen on learning and growing with the company
- Previous background in the TMT industry
- Professional services environment experience
- Programming languages and statistical analysis tools background
- Knowledge of additional languages (written and oral)
- Working experience in an entrepreneurial or start-up business
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register an account of FTI Consulting’s online recruitment platform to be able to apply for the role. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Email your enquiry requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the FTI Consulting Business Analyst/Strategy Consulting Internship 2023 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internship listings that are currently accepting applications.