Fuchs, a global lubricant manufacturer, is inviting suitable graduates to apply for its IT Internship intake for 2023 at its Johannesburg location. If you’re interested, be sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and job description if you plan on applying.
FUCHS Lubricants SA IT Internship 2023
Based at the Company’s Johannesburg location, IT Internship role entails performing the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Serve as first line of telephone and desktop support attending to IT-related requests and incidents
- Comply with IT helpdesk, SLAs, and priorities for high-level customer satisfaction
- Deliver infrastructure device installations, additions, exchanges, and moves
- Perform administrative office IT support and maintenance to ensure compliance to IT standards
- Ensure adherence to IT guidelines, procedures, user profiles, and recommended configurations
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a diploma or degree in Information Technology or any relevant qualification
- At least an N+ or A+ certification
- Highly skilled in MS Office productivity tools
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register an account on the Company’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the online contact form on the company’s website.
Click the link to view a PDF page of the FUCHS Lubricants SA IT Internship 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.