GE Healthcare South Africa, a subsidiary of General Electric, is calling on suitably qualified graduates to send in their applications to qualify for its Commercial Operations Analyst Internship Programme for 2020.
With headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, GE Healthcare is an international conglomerate that manufactures and distributes radiopharmaceuticals and diagnostic imaging agents. In addition to magnetic resonance-imaging dyes and medical diagnostic equipment (e.g. CT image machines) GE Healthcare builds health technology for information technologies and medical imaging, patient monitoring systems, medical diagnostics, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing and disease research.
GE South Africa Commercial Operations Analyst Internship
As a Commercial Operations Intern, the successful candidate will act as admin support during field operations, follow-through meetings and plan customer events and other relevant activities.
Here are the incumbent’s duties and responsibilities in detail:
- Provide admin support to Quote and Tender including public and private events as needed
- Support Bid/No activities and processes
- Support activities relating to tender preparation
- Track and document Tender opportunities and bulletins/gazettes/publications
- Facilitate tender document delivery with sales and commercial team
- Keep Win/Loss tenders up-to-date with results
- Manage regular updating of commercial tools carried out by the local commercial team
- Provide support with disseminating information to departments that gather, compile and distribute information to and/or from all team members to ensure timely knowledge sharing accurate execution of function strategy
Who should apply?
Aspiring candidates will need to satisfy these minimum requirements to be eligible for consideration:
- Holds a Business or Commercial degree or any related field of study
- Possesses 1-2 years of work experience gained in the commercial sector
- Skilled in Microsoft Office tools with accuracy and speed
- High-level customer care and telephone skills
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver accurate results under minimum supervision
- Fluency in the English language
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who are interested in the position will need to register an applicant profile to be able to apply. Click here to start the process.
Note that the link may not work if the position is no longer available.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click on the link and fill out the enquiry form for further information about the company or the internship.
To view a PDF copy of the GE South Africa Commercial Operations Analyst Internship 2020 advert, simply click on the link.