GE Healthcare South Africa, a subsidiary of General Electric, is calling on suitably qualified graduates to send in their applications to qualify for its Marketing Communications Internship Programme for 2020.
With headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, GE Healthcare is an international conglomerate that manufactures and distributes radiopharmaceuticals and diagnostic imaging agents. In addition to magnetic resonance-imaging dyes and medical diagnostic equipment (e.g. CT image machines) GE Healthcare builds health technology for information technologies and medical imaging, patient monitoring systems, medical diagnostics, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing and disease research.
GE Healthcare Marketing Communications Internship
The GE Healthcare Marketing Communications Intern will be developing and putting into action marketing communications collateral, social media campaigns, digital marketing campaigns and other tasks that will help GE Healthcare pivot as a leading brand.
The responsibilities of the successful intern are as follows:
- Plan daily Healthcare Experience Center operations
- Conduct localization and adoption of digital ecosystem (e.g. UDX/CDX, eCommerce, website)
- Plan and implement local digital marketing programmes
- Create and implement marketing communication strategies
- Provide Shared Services team and business partners access to content
- Coordinate stakeholder efforts for events and campaigns through project planning and on-site implementation
- Manage suppliers as well as the payment and onboarding process for events and suppliers
- Brief production agencies and suppliers on production and design of events or suppliers
- Upload Ad and Promo materials to Zinc for uploader certification
- Manage budget within set boundaries for every project
- Manage internal communications regarding activities within GE Healthcare
- Make sure installed HCEC equipment are maintained and utilized appropriately
- Facilitate HCEC bookings for external customers during A&P related events
- Be responsible for managing wing-to-wing processes at Africa Innovation Centre events (i.e. education or marketing)
Who should apply?
- Must hold a Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing or any other relevant degree
- With no more than (2) years of work experience in Marketing/Marketing Communications including digital campaign development and management and social media
- Must have experience working in a business-to-business environment with portfolio
- Possesses exceptional people, organizational and agency skills
- An excellent team player who finds it easy to work with a diverse-multi-functional team spread in various locations
How do I apply?
If you meet the initial requirements and would like to push through with the application, start the application process by registering an applicant profile. Click here to start the process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this time.
For enquiries about the internship, click here to access the company’s Contact Us page.
Click the link to view the GE Healthcare Marketing Communications Internship 2020 advert.