Genesis Analytics is inviting applications from suitable individuals its upcoming Business Development Internship intake for 2023. Take a moment to review the role’s minimum eligibility criteria should you wish to pursue this internship opportunity.
Established in Johannesburg in 1998, Genesis Analytics is an African company with a global footprint spanning 89 countries and regional office operations in London, Nairobi, Abidjan, London, Lagos. It also has representation in the UAE, Canada, and India.
Genesis Analytics specializes in behavioural economics, digital economy and tech governance, financial services strategy, health financing, and more – and works to unlock value by performing problem-solving and delivering smart solutions to its clients’ challenges.
Genesis Business Development Internship 2023
The successful candidate joining the Genesis Business Development Internship programme will become part of the the company’s Business Development Unit (BDU). The BDU’s primary responsibility is to identify and acquire new work in order to ensure feasible and safe company growth. In addition, the team spearheads research and analysis efforts on emerging market trends, management of proposals development, and key accounts engagements.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Create, manage and monitor alerts on important platforms
- Examine public sector spaces, multilateral/bilateral institutions, print media and donor platforms, and post-forecast update responses
- Gather internal information on the company’s pipeline management system
- Identify and monitor opportunities through business forecasts and develop a pipeline in accordance with the company’s strategies and approach
- Observe and study development trends by target clients and geography, and competitive analysis
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Preferably with a relevant Honour’s degree and knowledgeable with Google Suite
- Holds a relevant undergraduate degree in any of the following:
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Social Science
- International Affairs
- Keen interest in starting a consultancy career and working across Africa
- Excellent research skills and able to find answers by analyzing materials and available sources
- Able to manage, multi-task, and meet deliverables on schedule
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Able to assess information quickly and process messages for a larger audience
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to accomplish an online application form on the company’s recruitment platform to apply. Click/tap on the link to get started:
Ref. no: YPABDUIntern22052023
Be sure to submit a 500-word cover letter during the application process. All uploaded documents cannot go over 4mb in total.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified – if three (3) weeks had passed after submitting your application and there is no feedback, please consider the application as unsuccessful.
For more details, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refrain from making any queries if the Business Development Internship internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.