Globaltrack, a South African-based fleet management company, is looking for suitable individuals who are interested in joining its Technician Internship Programme for 2021. Be sure to review the minimum requirements you need to meet before submitting an application.
As a tech company heavily involved in the IoT, Globaltrack is a trusted name in fleet data management and transformation intended for business intelligence use. The company currently specializes in cross border satellite tracking, remote monitoring environments and fuel management.
With its primary location in Sandton, Gauteng, Globaltracks offers a range of services including:
- vehicle tracking
- fleet management
- cross border tracking
- automated tank gauging
- fuel management
- driver wellness
- business intelligence
Globaltrack Installations Technician Internship 2021
The successful candidate will be part of the Installations team providing assistance to the Senior Technician. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct pre-assessment checks on client vehicles and yards
- Perform client installations in line with the company’s QA standards with no need for reworks or revisits
- Install new units and carry out repairs on existing units according to GT standards
- Carry out special projects
- Perform client liaisons regarding installations and repairs of new and existing units
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction with all on-site installations
- Ensure effective management of stock, toolkits and vehicles
- Apply specialist technical skills and support in the installation, tuning, testing, optimization and problem diagnosis, maintenance, repair and upgrading Globaltrack units
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Must have strong administrative skills
- Hardworking team player
- Possesses a proactive, can-do attitude in creating solutions to problems
- Must have a clear criminal record
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to pursue this internship role will need to fill out an application form in the company’s recruitment page. Additionally, applicants will need to answer two sets of assessments as part of their application process.
Click here to go to access the application form on Globaltrack’s website.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 04 November 2020.
Should you not receive feedback from Globaltrack within two weeks of your submission date, kindly consider the application as unsuccessful.
For more information, you can reach the company directly at:
Phone no:+27(0)11 262 6545
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Globaltrack Technician Internship Programme 2021 advert.