GlpaymentaxoSmithKline South Africa is looking for highly qualified Accounting graduates to submit their application and qualify for its Finance Graduate Programme for 2021. Be sure to review the minimum qualification requirements and job responsibilities before applying.
With headquarters in London, England, GSK is the merger between Glaxo Wellcome and SmithKline Beecham in 2000 and ranks as one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
GSK SA Finance Graduate Programme 2021
The successful candidate will be providing support to the Finance team performing general finance responsibilities such as:
- Processing SnA and SA payments, assisting SnA and SA planning activities, month-end reporting, and other daily requirements
- Making sure financial processes are accurate, tools and instruments are managed and introduced in support of business across functional teams
- Supporting annual budgeting processes and forecasting
- Providing support with monthly analysis and financial control against forecasts and budget
- Preparing monthly payment packs together with support documents, and submitting to the Commercial Finance Partner for clearance
- Being proactive with following up outstanding documents from distributors
- Preparing GL postings accurately showing transactions of completed payments for submission to the Finance Shared Services Team
- Preparing remittance advice for distributor payments
- Maintaining relevant documents
- Setting up processes for monthly reconciliation of creditor balances as well as performing monthly distributor reconciliations
Who should apply?
Applicants need to satisfy these minimum qualifications to be considered eligible to submit an application:
- Holds a BCom in Accounting, preferably pursuing a CIMA qualification
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Capable of delivering results in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to learn concepts quickly as well be responsible for own learning
- Demonstrates initiative by actively looking for solutions to challenges
- Amenable to working overtime when needed
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills
- Preferably, knows how to speak French or Portuguese
What is the selection process?
No relevant info
How do I apply?
If eligible, head on over to GSK’s recruitment page to apply. Click on the link below to start the process.
Use reference code 277122 if prompted.
No deadline for submission of application has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, get in touch with GSK South Africa at:
Tel +27 (0) 11 745 6000
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be working out of GSK SA’s Johannesburg offices in Gauteng.
- How long will it take to complete?
This graduate programme will run for a period of 12 months.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the GSK SA Finance Graduate Programme 2021 advert.