Hatch South Africa is now opening its applications to inexperienced but qualified candidates for its Engineering Reporting and System Internship Programme.
Hatch Ltd. is a global business that specializes in engineering, development and management consultancy services. Founded in 1955 in Canada, Hatch offers its consultancy services in more than 70 locations on six continents. One of its main offices operates in South Africa.
Established initially as W.S Atkins and Associates, the company started out tunneling subways and conducting civil engineering works. Gerry Hatch joined in 1958 and the company carried his name in 1962.
Hatch SA Engineering Reporting and System Internship Programme
Hatch SA’s Engineering Reporting and System Internship Programme provides the successful candidate the opportunity to receive training in order to obtain specific skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Engineering Progress – covers elements of a successful project setup encompassing all stages of design, successful project maintenance, engineering progress metrics, understanding data and reporting analysis
- Systems training – improve skills in project control tools and the data these tools generate, creating and publishing relevant content including best practices observed in knowledge management of said content
Fact: Hatch is recognized as one of the leading South African companies in its sector offering career development programmes (e.g. internships, graduate programmes) for students, recent graduates and young professionals.
Who should apply?
Applicants must meet the prescribed minimum eligibility requirements in order to get considered for the programme:
- Holds a BTech or National Diploma in Engineering, Informatics or any related studies
- Candidates with matric qualification must have university exemption as well as some working background with standard applications such as MS Excel
- Must have zero to a maximum of two years of work experience
- Must be a South African citizen with a valid driver’s license
- Has basic project management knowledge
- Able to complete qualification with distinction
- Strong logical thinker with solid knowledge of mathematical principles
- Knows how to operate a computer and basic business office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses confidence in expressing themselves in matters related to work
How do I apply?
To apply, qualified candidates will need to create an account on Hatch’s careers page. Click here to set up your account or simply log in if you already have an account.
Use the job code/requisition ID 23669 to easily locate the job listing.
View the Hatch SA Engineering Reporting and Systems Internship Programme advert by clicking the link.
No definite deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For further enquiries, get in touch with Hatch, Johannesburg at Tel: +27 11 239 5300