Canadian-based engineering consultancy company, Hatch, is currently inviting students and professionals alike to submit an application to qualify for its Engineering Graduate Programmes for 2020. Read on and find out if you are eligible to apply for the company’s graduate offering.
Hatch Ltd. is a global business that specializes in engineering, development and management consultancy services. Founded in 1955 in Canada as W.S Atkins and Associates, the company started out tunneling subways and conducting civil engineering works. The company added metallurgy services three years later when Gerry Hatch became part of the company. After a series of expansions, Hatch now offers consulting, technologies, operations support, process design, and construction and project support to various clients in the mining and metals, infrastructure and energy sectors.
Hatch offers its services in more than 70 locations on six continents. One of its main offices operates in South Africa.
Hatch SA Engineering Graduate Programmes 2020
Hatch SA is need of engineering graduates to fill slots in their upcoming graduate programme Participants of the programme will get a great amount of exposure in the Digital, Energy, Mining and Metals or Infrastructure industry.
In addition, candidates will receive formal and informal coaching from some of the leading experts in the field. The candidates will also get a chance to work on projects overseas. Lastly, candidates will be able to participate in Professional Development Programmes in South Africa.
Currently, Hatch SA offers a number of graduate programmes in the following allied engineering fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Who should apply?
In order to qualify for any of the Engineering Graduate Programmes, applicants must have the following basic qualifications
- Must be in the final year of studies towards a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering in any of the discipline listed above and at a tertiary education institution recognized by the programme
- Or have obtained a degree in Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering in any of the disciplines mentioned above
- Does not have more than 12 months of work experience
- Have maintained at least a 65% average academic achievement
- Amenable to work in any Hatch site in South Africa
In addition, the Hatch SA Engineering Graduate Programmes prefers applicants with the following qualities:
- An excellent team player with great interpersonal skills
- Curious and highly innovative
- Eager to try new methods to get the job done
- Always willing to learn and explore new ideas
- Resilient and persistent
- Effective communication and listening acuity
- Highly adaptable and welcoming to change
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants are required to upload the following documents along with their application:
- Complete and updated CV
- Grade 12 academic record
- Full transcript of tertiary level education
Click here to access the Hatch Careers recruitment page. Choose the applicable graduate programme from the list and register an account to apply.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
If you’re interested in getting more information about Hatch SA and how it operates, click on the link below: