Hatch SA is currently inviting fresh Industrial Engineering graduates to apply for its Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme for 2019. More about this programme below.
Established in 1955 in Toronto, Canada, Hatch Ltd. is a global multi-industry management, development and engineering consultancy firm. Initially started out as W.S. Atkins and Associates, it worked in subway tunneling including other civil engineering works. The company ventured into metallurgy when Gary Hatch became part of the company in 1958. Four years later, the company’s name became Hatch.
Hatch’s group of companies employs over 9,000 people working in more than 70 offices spread around six continents. In 2015, the Engineering News Record gave Hatch a top 20 ranking in the International Design Firm list.
Hatch SA Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme 2019
As part of the Hatch Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme, successful applicants can look forward to the following:
- Receive informal and informal mentorship from leading authorities in the industry
- Opportunity to pursue a rewarding career in the Mining and Metals Business Practices, Digital, Energy or Infrastructure sector
- Acquire practical experience abroad, not just in South Africa
- Collaborate with diverse cultures within a global organization
- Work in an excitingly challenging professional environment where your Engineering qualification can be applied in either the traditional sector or innovative and emerging industries
The Hatch SA Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme offers an opportunity to work full-time within the company.
Requirements or Eligibility
In order to be considered for the graduate programme, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a student in their final year of studies towards a BEng, BSc, or BTech in Industrial Engineering at a recognized tertiary learning institution
- Or may hold a degree in BEng, BTech or BSc in Industrial Engineering but has no more than 2 years of work experience
- Was able to maintain a 65% grade average or higher
- Amenable to work in any South African province
- A South African citizen
- A good team player with superb interpersonal skills
- Has a great love for learning and exploring new ventures
- Innovative and intelligently curious
- Comfortable doing new ways for getting positive results
- Resilient and persistent
- Solid listening and communication skills
- Highly creative critical thinker and problem solver who is able to provide solutions to the clients’ toughest challenges
- Easily adapts to and embraces change
Click here to view the job advert.
How to Apply
Applicants who satisfy the minimum requirements of the position will need to create a profile on the company’s recruitment portal. Click here to get started.
Be sure to submit the required supporting documents.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Know more about this opening by clicking here.