Canadian engineering consultancy company, Hatch, is inviting eligible graduates to submit an application and qualify for its upcoming Junior Analyst Graduate Programme. Read on and find out more about the job and if you are eligible to apply.
Hatch Ltd. is a global business that specializes in engineering, development and management consultancy services. Founded in 1955 in Canada as W.S Atkins and Associates, the company started out tunneling subways and conducting civil engineering works. The company added metallurgy services three years later when Gerry Hatch became part of the company. After a series of expansions, Hatch now offers consulting, technologies, operations support, process design, and construction and project support to various clients in the mining and metals, infrastructure and energy sectors.
Hatch offers its services in more than 150 countries locations with about 9,000 employees. One of its main offices operates out of South Africa.
Hatch Junior Analyst Graduate Programme 2021
The successful candidate will be joining Hatch’s Advisory Group based in Johannesburg consulting with clients in order to help achieve their business, project and financing goals. This is made possible with the incumbent performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting financial and/or technical diligence on investor asset
- Providing assistance to clients with enhancing service, reducing costs and managing assets effectively
- Performing business case assessments and public/private partnership structuring
- Providing advice to governments regarding land use and city planning issues including design options involving private-public development partnerships
- Consult with leading experts from various sectors
Who should apply?
- Must be in their final year of qualification pursuing a degree in BEng or BSc in Industrial Engineering at a tertiary education institution recognized by the company, or
- Holds a BEng or BSc degree in Industrial Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution with no more than one-year work experience.
- A South African citizen
- Achieved a GPA of at least 65%
- Amenable to work in any South African province
What is the selection process?
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hatch selects applicants without the basis of age, colour, race, religion, sex, creed, marital status, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected designation.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to move on to the application process will need to set up an account on the company’s recruitment portal. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries contact Hatch Johannesburg at +27 11 239 5300.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Hatch Junior Analyst Graduate Programme.