Applications are now open for the Heineken Digital Marketing Internship 2024 in Western Cape. If you’re interested, make sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria before submitting an application.
Founded in 1873 by Gerard Adriaan Heineken in Amsterdam, the Heineken’s Bierbrouwerij Maatschappi (or HBM) was the first Heineken beer ever brewed. Today, it has over 250 brands all across more than 70 countries. In South Africa, Heineken SA is key player in the local beer and cider industry with its portfolio of popular brand led by its flagship brand Heineken. A key driver of Heineken South Africa’s business is its advanced brewery located in Sedibeng.
Heineken Digital Marketing Internship 2024
As part of theHeineken Digital Marketing Internship 2024 intake in Stellenbosch, Western Cape, you are expected to commit to a 12-month internship contract that will start run from 01 March 2023 until 31 January 2025. This temporary role offers learnings in the following areas:
- General, technical, and business administration
- Media management and monitoring
- Media finance fundamentals
- Marketing technology systems
- Billing and invoicing
Who should apply?
You must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria to apply:
- Holds a tertiary diploma or degree in Marketing or any relevant qualification
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office productivity tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, or Outlook
- Tech-savvy and proficient in social media
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Able to multi-task and perform in a high-pressure environment
- A strong team player
- A South African citizen
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on the company’s online recruitment portal. In addition, prepare to submit the following support documents:
- Motivational/cover letter
- Certified copies of the following:
- Tertiary qualification
- Grade 12 certificate
- South African ID
- Letter from tertiary institution confirming the internship requirement and evaluation format
Once ready, click on the link below to start the application process:
Reference no: 100510
The deadline for submission of applications is on 25 January 2024.
You may get in touch with Heineken SA directly by calling +27 10 226 5000.
Don’t miss out on the latest graduate programmes updates.