Applications are now open for the Heineken HR Internship 2024 intake in Johannesburg. Be sure to take a moment to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role is you’re interested in applying.
Founded in 1873 by Gerard Adriaan Heineken in Amsterdam, the Heineken’s Bierbrouwerij Maatschappi (or HBM) was the first Heineken beer ever brewed. Today, it has over 250 brands all across more than 70 countries. In South Africa, Heineken SA is key player in the local beer and cider industry with its portfolio of popular brand led by its flagship brand Heineken. A key driver of Heineken South Africa’s business is its advanced brewery located in Sedibeng.
Heineken HR Internship 2024
The Heineken HR Internship 2024 intake is intended for students in their final year of studies who require workplace experience in order to complete their qualification. During the 12-month internship, the successful candidate is expected to gain exposure in the following:
- General documentation and administration
- Recruitment and selections
- Human Resource planning
- Benefits and salary administration
- Training and development
- Project management
- Industrial relations and labour management
The Heineken HR Internship 2024 intake commences on 24 February 2024 and ends in January 2025.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet the following minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the role:
- Pursuing final year of tertiary studies towards a relevant degree
- A South African citizen
- Computer literate
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Flexible; able to adjust with the physical demands of the role
- Able and willing to work extended hours
- Owns a reliable transport
- Able to commit to a 12-month internship contract
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on the company’s online recruitment portal. In addition, prepare to submit the following support documents:
- Motivational/cover letter
- Certified copies of the following:
- Tertiary qualification
- Grade 12 certificate
- South African ID
- Letter from tertiary institution confirming the internship requirement and evaluation format
Once ready, click on the link below to start the application process:
Ref. no: 99906
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
You may get in touch with Heineken SA directly by calling +27 10 226 5000.
Don’t miss out on the latest graduate programmes updates.